DeskAbout this object
Desk; a simple wooden rectangular students desk with four legs.
This desk is one of several in the converted 1869-70 Sunday School that can be seen in the photo in the 1901 syllabus of the Thames School of Mines. Thames School of Mines was originally built as a Wesleyan church and Sunday School in 1869, but shifted from religious instruction to a School of Mines in 1886.
For more information about Thames School of Mines, which is cared for by Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga, visit our website.
76 x 92 x 61cmCredit Line
Collection of Thames School of Mines, Heritage New Zealand Pouhere TaongaObject Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.