Bottle, Pharmacy P. Tragacan; Whitall Tatum Company; 1910-1920; WY.1996.59.11
Bottle, Pharmacy P. TragacanAbout this object
This is a pharmacy bottle which once contained 'P. Tragacan' or Powdered Tragacanth which was used as a stabiling agent in suspensions.
This bottle is part of a large collection of chemist's equipment which came from the old Wyndham pharmacy in Balaclava Street. This was the United Friendly Society Dispensary, known as the UFS.
inorganic, processed material, glass
inorganic, processed material, metal, gold
On front on glass label printed, : 'P. Tragacan.'
On base, stamped in glass: 'W.T. Co.'
h 215 mm x d 80 mm including stopperSubject and Association Keywords
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.