Bottle, Screw Cap Pill; Unknown manufacturer; 1940-1950; WY.0000.400
Bottle, Screw Cap PillAbout this object
This is a clear glass bottle, probably used for pills. It is part of a large collection of chemist's equipment which came from the old Wyndham pharmacy in Balaclava Street. This was the United Friendly Society Dispensary, known as the UFS.Maker
inorganic, processed material, glass
inorganic, processed material, metal, steel
Embossed on base: 'ISH 45'Subject and Association Keywords
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.