Piopio and District Museum
Established in 1984 to preserve existing blacksmith's shop complete with all associated tools and equipment. Five buildings on site including slab and adzed frame early settlers hut. Original blacksmith's shop and cottage - circa 1925, Piopio Presbyterian church and Bank of New Zealand - 1920's. Includes large collection of early photographs of district.
c/- Mangaotaki RD Piopio 2555
Ruru Street, Piopio
Key available in village 8am-5pm