JugAbout this object
Brown and cream ceramic jug with branch and flower pattern.The jug has a brown patterned base with cream top.
Inscribed with 'Gaelic Oldest Whiskey' on one side of jug and 'Old Smugglers Whiskey' on the other side. Made by Glasgow Pottery.
This jug was owned by the Williams Family, proprietors of the Mangawai Hotel in the early 1900's. It was a gift to the hotel from Campbell and Emtrred who were spirit merchants of the time.
H 17cm Circumference 51.5cm at base.Object Type