North Albertland Church of Christ.; 21-126
North Albertland Church of Christ.About this object
Three photocopied pages of a pamphlet with the title....
Reopening Service, North Albertland Church of Christ, December 5th 1948.
The service took place after the extension of the North Albertland Church of Christ, located on Te Hana Road.
The pamphlet contains the programme with the opening ceremony speaker Mr T Clifton Webb (MP) and Remarks by President Mr W J Ward.
There is also a copied photograph of opening ceremony on one page.
L to R: Mr T Clifton Webb (MP), Les Powell, Rodney Powell, Jim Ward.
With Beverley Ross holding the ribbon at the opening service.