All Saints Church Interior; c1890; 2018.225.01
All Saints Church InteriorAbout this object
The interior of All Saints Church looking towards the altar. The photograph was taken before the interior was painted in a light colour replacing the ark stain. Note the Altar Frontal. This was the original red Altar frotal obtained when the Rev. V Lush was the vicar. The organ mya be the first one obtained in 1855. Noote the bell rope hanging in front of the Sanctuary. This photograph was taken before the Rev. R G Boler caused the bell to be removed to the new belfry at the south west corner of the nave. Not also the kerosine lamps. 2 photos mounted on card, 3 smaller and 3 larger.Date Made
16 x 11Object Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.