The Court House on Picton Street.; 2018.034.00
The Court House on Picton Street.About this object
The Old Court House on Picton Street which was built on the corner of Moore and Baird Streets in 1848. It later was used as a library (until 1954) and school. It was shifted to the Garde of Memories on 21/3/1969 and moved to the Howick Historical Village in December 1979.Measurements
22 x 16Object Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.