Howick Town Hall and Courthouse.; La Roche, Alan; 1/03/1969; 2018.022.06
Howick Town Hall and Courthouse.About this object
A young woman entering the Howick Town Hall with cars parked outside. The Town Hall was formerly the Oddfellows Hall which was moved in 1910 to Picton Street next to the Marine Hotel. It was used as a public hall before being shifted to the opposite of the street and demolished in 1969. When the photo was taken (from across the road) the RSA was behind the Town Hall and the Courthouse was being used as the Howick Borough Council Engineer's Office. + 1 enlargement + 1 enlargementMaker
13 x 9Object Type
la RocheObject number
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.