Howick Town Hall and Courthouse.; La Roche, Alan; 1/03/1969; 2018.022.05
Howick Town Hall and Courthouse.About this object
Cars ouside the Howick Town Hall, formerly the Oddfellows Hall which was moved in 1910 to Picton Street next to the Marine Hotel. It was used as a public hall before being shifted to the opposite of the street and demolished in 1969. The Courthouse is on the right behind a fence. Also shows a power pole and electric lines. + 1 enlargementMaker
13 x 9Object Type
la RocheObject number
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.