Haughill Farm, Pakuranga; 1950; 2016.233.04
Haughill Farm, PakurangaAbout this object
The old barn at Haughill Farm (now Northpark Ave). This view shows an open gate near the building. Formerly owned by Robert and Mary Andrew, now belonging to Henry. It was demolished in 1958. 3 enlargements, different sizes.Place Made
9 x 6Object Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.