HomeObject Detail
Photography and Multimedia

Molesworth School; 16-262

Molesworth School; 16-262
Name/Title
Molesworth School
About this object
The first Molesworth School built by Alfred J & William Wharfe on Alfred Wharfe's Farm, circa 1920 (now Bream Tail Farms. 2016 ). It has since been demolished. A school for the area was started in a room in the Wharfe's home. School is at the left of picture.
Later a school was built on Kings Road where the last of the children, at that time, finished their education or consolidation was commenced.

Object Type
Photograph
Object number
16-262

Results from DigitalNZ

Full length studio portrait of a girl and a dog.; ...
Molesworth
Nelson Provincial Museum
Copy of two separate photographs, both of a woman....
Molesworth
Nelson Provincial Museum
Full length studio portrait of a small girl. Part ...
Molesworth
Nelson Provincial Museum
Full length studio portrait of a woman, two small ...
Molesworth
Nelson Provincial Museum
Full length studio portrait of a woman, two small ...
Molesworth
Nelson Provincial Museum
More...
Copyright Licence Help
All rights reserved