HomeObject Detail
Archives

St Michael Church Plans; 593

St Michael Church Plans; 593
Name/Title
St Michael Church Plans
About this object
Building plans of the first church built in the area of Hakaru. Tilted 'Schoolroom / Chapel' it was built in 1861 and opened by Bishop Selwyn. Coroner John Henry Ryan b1851 d1928 drew up the plans. Rev. John Tutin was the minister. The church was moved from Hakaru to Huketere in 1939. Now called "St Michael's on the Hill". The plans are in a poor condition.
Measurements
L 40cm W 32 cm
Object Type
Document
Object number
593

Results from DigitalNZ

View of St Faith's church, long building original ...
St Faith's church
Rotorua Museum of Art & History Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa
St Michael's Church
Dunedin Public Art Gallery
St Michael's Anglican Church at Ōhaeawai occupies...
St Michael's Church, Ōhaeawai
Ministry for Culture and Heritage
More...
Copyright Licence Help
All rights reserved